Thursday 21 November 2013

FOCUS T25

Focus T25 workout program is exclusively made for busy people.

As per most of the scientific studies based on fitness and exercises, a 30 minutes workout schedule per day is more beneficial and result oriented than a 60 minutes or longer schedule.

Shaun.T ( the proud creator of Insanity) has come up with his latest sensation " Focus T25).

T25 is based on Focus interval training technique.

T25 is obviously an intense program and was made on then fact that  people who would prefer to concentrate on one muscle group at a time and then move on to other.
 The effect would be from  Biceps to obliques, abs to quads and glutes to shoulders.

T25 would be a 25 minutes non stop attack on your money which would make you tough with out any extra fat.

T25 comes with 10 intense workouts and also T25 Quick start guide,T25 nutrition guide and T25 Calendar alpha &beta calendars.

The first five weeks of the program you would be work on the Alpha cycle:

ALPHA CYCLE:

Cardio workout ( to melt the fat)
Speed 1.0 (to throw the calorie burn in to overdrive
total body circuit (Helps to sculpt your body)
Ab intervals ( obviously for Abs)
Lower Focus (Lean your legs)

After 5 weeks , your body will be ready to go for Beta cycle

BETA CYCLE:

Core Cardio ( to kick your progress up a notch)
Speed 2.0 (to scorch even more calories)
Rip't Circuit  ( for a total body shred fest)
Dynamic core (middle muscle focus)
Upper focus ( upper body)

SERIOUSLY, THIS IS BEACHBODY'S WORKOUT PROGRAM POST 2012. THE COMPANY HAS GONE OUT OF THE STOCK THRICE IN JUST 4 MONTHS FROM THE DATE OF RELEASE ONLY DUE TO THE FACT THAT IT GIVES SAME RESULTS OF THE BLOCKBUSTER INSANITY/P90X IN JUST 25 MINUTES.

Get the free gifts in the kit :

*Stretch workout  on dvd
*5 day fast track  guide
*Prograde resistance band
*24/7 online support.

Even if you decide to return T25 kit, you can still keep the T25 Alpha : Cardio workout, ALPHA: Total Body Circuit workout with the resistance band. So, that means you still have some thing upon return of the product if in case you are not satisfied with the results.

In general, no would be returning the product due to unsatisfied results, but only because health conditions or not able to workout due to busy schedule.  30 to 35% people would prefer to return products and out of it 20 to 25 would return it only because of their busy life or it being so intense.

The Focus T25 package includes Alpha and Beta cycles and each of 5 workouts. On the whole one would get 9 dvds in the T25 dvd kit.

The next level of Focus T25 is Focus T25 Gamma cycle in which it includes 4 dvds+ 2bands +minimat.

Shaun is so confident about this program and stated in a press conference  “After all, I'm the guy who created INSANITY. Believe me! I know what it is like to do workouts for an hour, but I also know that everyone doesn't have that much time in their daily life. That is the reason  why I’ve created FOCUS T25 to help you all to get same Insane results in just working out for 25 minutes a day.

One can get  exclusive FREE T-shirt and the chance to win cash and prizes by submitting the "before" and "after" photos, and fitness transformation results to  Beachbody.

Please go to http://www.beachbody.com/product/beachbody-challenge.do?brd=T25  for further results.

You get free assistance on your queries related to the fitness questions through message boards of Beach body website.

There is space for an extra dvd in the case when you buy and that is for the Core speed dvd. This Core speed dvd is only free for the network customers of Beach body i.e Team beach body members.

You can also buy this by calling customer service for $19.95.

official Sources to Purchase:  www.beachbody.com
                                                www.teambeachbody.com
                                                www.amazon.com

Warning: Never purchase this product from unauthorized sources, as you may end up getting partial package or used / pirated version.

Best buy:  The cheap T25's would not be available as if now as it has just been launched and the  best buy of T25 would be by calling customer of Beach body or through Amazon.

RATING :8.5/10 (the best in it's category now)

0 comments :

Post a Comment